Pages

Recent Posts

Monday, August 1, 2011

Tribute to Bob

I would like to dedicate this post to Robert Schaller, the Founder of the Feast. Without him I would not be on this amazing trip, so I am thankful. The following are photo highlights from our time in France together:

The père et sa fille. Adorbs.

The tallest man in Europe atop la Tour Eiffel.

We conquered the Metro together.

He said, "I want to go to the top."

"You want to do what?"

I give him props for climbing up 287 stairs.

Celebratory gelato. Because we always have gelato. Even in France.

Notre Dame, our favorite site we visited.

Can't wait till the next father-daughter excursion! (Sorry Mom and Beth.)





1 comments:

Attorney Robert Schaller said...

I'm blessed to have you for a daughter. You're God's gift to me on Earth.

Post a Comment